- Last Updated: Thursday, 05 March 2015 21:37
- Published: Wednesday, 04 March 2015 19:22
Bargaining with AT&T Begins March 4th.
- We’re fighting for the jobs of the future.
- We’re fighting for fair wages.
- We’re fighting for affordable health care.
- We’re fighting for retirement security for current and future retirees.
- We’re fighting for respect on the job.
AT&T is one of the most profitable companies in America. It’s time they stop pleading poverty and give their employees the contract we deserve. We will all mobilize to demand what is right.
Join the fight, mobilize for FAIRNESS.
CONTRACT EXPIRATION DATE: April 11, 2015
April 9th President David Barthel and Vice-President Mike Nguyen will be on site at AT&T from 11:30 and 1:30 in the lunch room to answer questions regarding the contract.
The hall will be open Saturday April 11th starting at 6pm as the contract expires at midnight.